Sharper Pencil Marketing Communications is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy explains how SPMC handles commercial, business and personal information. It describes how SPMC may collect, use and disclose information about you and your business.
How SPMC collects personal information.
The main circumstances in which the SPMC collects personal
information about you are:
(a) When you actively provide it. (b) You may provide SPMC information when you download any material from the SPMC website
or if you buy and product or service from SPMC. (c) SPMC may also collect information about how you use the SPMC websites and social media. The aim is to improve your experience. SPMC will track, harvest and compile this information by reference to digital information such as email and/or phone address.
The purposes for which SPMC collects, uses information includes:
- to provide SPMC products and services to you (including physical delivery)
- to improve SPMC products and services, including conducting
- to enhance your experience of SPMC
- to manage our relationship with you
Disclosure of personal information
SPMC does not disclose your personal or business information to any third party whatsoever.
SPMC will not sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing your personal or business information.
Accessing and updating, information that SPMC holds
You have the right to request access to any information held by SPMC about you or your business.
You also have the right to request the correction of any information that SPMC holds. SPMC will take reasonable and timely steps to make appropriate corrections to information so
- to communicate with you about SPMC products or services which SPMC considers may be of interest to you
- billing you for any products or services that you purchase from SPMC
- investigate any complaints made by you
- managing any request by you to return or exchange a product at a later date
- offer assistance to you/your business, SPMC may send you unsolicited direct marketing emails without your prior consent. You may opt out of further communications.
that it is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
To seek access to, or correct your information, please contact
SPMC via any appropriate channel.
Making a complaint
SPMC welcomes feedback about any of its marketing or
advertising or privacy issues. SPMC will attend to all questions
and complaints promptly. Please contact SPMC.
By email: email@example.com
By hone: +61 (0)409 56 76 56
By mail: SPMC, PO Box 98 Witchcliffe Western Australia 6826
Comments are closed.